Get the Facts
Fast Facts for College Admissions Directors on HSE Tests
Credentials Issued by Your State
The TASC Test is a partnership between Data Recognition Corporation and each state which decides to use the test. This can include the District of Columbia, Canadian provinces and territories, the U.S. unincorporated territories (Guam, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and American Samoa), the U.S. military and federal correctional institutions, and Veterans Administration hospitals.
- Much like state acceptance of a high school’s accreditation, when a state adopts the TASC Test as the test for high school equivalency, it will be considered the official test for that state.
- States that adopt the TASC Test award a high school equivalency when students pass the test and satisfy any other requirements that might exist.
- One of the many benefits of the TASC Test is the chance for students to further their education.
- U.S. colleges and universities accept the TASC Test as a qualification for admission.
- Passing the TASC Test conveys that students have mastered high school-level academic skills, and U.S. employers accept the TASC Test high school equivalency as equal to a traditional high school diploma.
TASC Test 2016 Annual Statistical Report
TASC Test 2015 Annual Statistical Report