About TASC Test
TASC Test Assessing Secondary Completion™ is a state-of-the-art and affordable national high school equivalency assessment. It assesses five subject areas including Reading, Writing, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. It measures examinees’ levels of achievement relative to those of graduating high school seniors, as outlined by the College and Career Readiness standards.
If you’ll be preparing adult students to pass TASC test, discover the basics:
- It measures real-world skills needed for career and college readiness, and tests your level of achievement relative to that of graduating high school seniors.
- TASC test assessments are available in English and Spanish.
- It is available in both paper-and-pencil and online formats.
- There are test accommodations for special needs including large print, Braille, and audio.
- The online platform used by the TASC test is the same secure platform used by other programs with which you may be familiar—for example, TABE® Online.
- The TASC test also offers an online registration system to make signing up fast and easy.